Jul 6, 2013, 7:08 AM EDT
Usain Bolt took some time to enjoy the Paris night life before the Diamond League meet at Stade de France on Saturday.
In the above video, Bolt was given a loud entrance at a Puma party, where he teased a mini-robot dance and then did his famous “To Di World” pose with French rapper Youssoupha, among others.
Later he danced with a group. Rihanna was apparently on the night’s soundtrack. Finally, he took questions. One man asked Bolt if he was going to meet any British girls in Paris. Bolt responded that he hoped to go out after the meet and indeed meet some girls.
In the video below, Bolt attempts to match a French street soccer performer’s tricks at a Samsung event as an “Everybody Dance Now” mix plays in the background.
- Queen photobombs Commonwealth Games athlete selfie 0
- Brazil eyes 27 to 30 medals at Rio Olympics 0
- Usain Bolt not happy with Tyson Gay’s reduced ban 1
- Gabby Douglas helps girl’s dream come true with Make-A-Wish 0
- Guide to the Commonwealth Games 0
- 90-plus-year-old men set 3 world relay records at USATF Masters 0
- Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympics chief quits 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (56)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)