Jul 6, 2013, 7:08 AM EDT
Usain Bolt took some time to enjoy the Paris night life before the Diamond League meet at Stade de France on Saturday.
In the above video, Bolt was given a loud entrance at a Puma party, where he teased a mini-robot dance and then did his famous “To Di World” pose with French rapper Youssoupha, among others.
Later he danced with a group. Rihanna was apparently on the night’s soundtrack. Finally, he took questions. One man asked Bolt if he was going to meet any British girls in Paris. Bolt responded that he hoped to go out after the meet and indeed meet some girls.
In the video below, Bolt attempts to match a French street soccer performer’s tricks at a Samsung event as an “Everybody Dance Now” mix plays in the background.
- USOC, Los Angeles agree to 2024 Olympic bid, reports say 0
- U.S. finishes World Championships with fewest medals since 2003 3
- Usain Bolt anchors Jamaica to 4x100m relay gold after U.S. mishap 5
- Ashton Eaton breaks decathlon world record, wins World Championship 2
- Aries Merritt wins bronze before kidney transplant; incredible Worlds performances 0
- Usain Bolt may retire after Rio Olympics 0
- Usain Bolt crushes Justin Gatlin in World Championships 200m 5
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (63)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (62)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)