Jul 6, 2013, 7:08 AM EDT
Usain Bolt took some time to enjoy the Paris night life before the Diamond League meet at Stade de France on Saturday.
In the above video, Bolt was given a loud entrance at a Puma party, where he teased a mini-robot dance and then did his famous “To Di World” pose with French rapper Youssoupha, among others.
Later he danced with a group. Rihanna was apparently on the night’s soundtrack. Finally, he took questions. One man asked Bolt if he was going to meet any British girls in Paris. Bolt responded that he hoped to go out after the meet and indeed meet some girls.
In the video below, Bolt attempts to match a French street soccer performer’s tricks at a Samsung event as an “Everybody Dance Now” mix plays in the background.
- Greg Louganis recalls Olympic diving, HIV, coming out in ‘Back on Board’ film 0
- Missy Franklin, Ryan Lochte miss medals; Katie Ledecky breaks record at Worlds 1
- Misty May-Treanor competes for first time in 3 years, not a comeback 0
- Katinka Hosszu, Sarah Sjostrom break records; Missy Franklin, Ryan Lochte make finals at World Championships 0
- Katie Ledecky breaks 1500m freestyle world record again 1
- Katie Ledecky, Sun Yang open quests for history with golds at World Championships 0
- Gwen Jorgensen, Sarah True make 2016 U.S. Olympic triathlon team 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)