Jul 6, 2013, 7:08 AM EDT
Usain Bolt took some time to enjoy the Paris night life before the Diamond League meet at Stade de France on Saturday.
In the above video, Bolt was given a loud entrance at a Puma party, where he teased a mini-robot dance and then did his famous “To Di World” pose with French rapper Youssoupha, among others.
Later he danced with a group. Rihanna was apparently on the night’s soundtrack. Finally, he took questions. One man asked Bolt if he was going to meet any British girls in Paris. Bolt responded that he hoped to go out after the meet and indeed meet some girls.
In the video below, Bolt attempts to match a French street soccer performer’s tricks at a Samsung event as an “Everybody Dance Now” mix plays in the background.
- Missy Franklin on her dream relay, unusual autographs, ‘the worm’ 0
- Tanith Belbin, Charlie White get married 1
- Bruce Jenner: I’m a woman; Olympians react 4
- Michael Phelps to move to Arizona with coach Bob Bowman 0
- Simone Biles discusses Martha Karolyi’s team selfie, U.S. teammates, more 0
- Usain Bolt: Tyson Gay’s reduced ban ‘the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard’ 0
- Doug E. Doug reflects on ‘Cool Runnings’ 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)