Jul 5, 2013, 4:29 PM EST
You can forgive this South Korean rhythmic gymnast for missing the strike zone a bit high and outside.
The Korean baseball aficionado who posted the video confirmed on Twitter that it’s the same South Korean gymnast who placed 12th in rhythmic gymnastics at the 2008 Olympics.
She’s proving a two-sport star.
- President Obama yet to deliver after losing Olympic beer bet 0
- Shannon Szabados joins men’s pro hockey team 0
- Oscar Pistorius said ‘everything is fine’ to security calling about gunshot reports (video) 0
- Ukraine may leave Sochi Paralympics if situation escalates 0
- Five Paralympic storylines to watch in Sochi 2
- Mikaela Shiffrin takes 15th in first post-Olympic race 1
- Oscar Pistorius tried to revive girlfriend after shooting, witness recounts (video) 2