May 6, 2013, 12:09 PM EDT
As we continue to turn back the clock for no apparent reason on a gorgeous Monday, enjoy this 20-part video series (we would have made it 22) on Michael Phelps and the training techniques Bob Bowman used to turn him from a precocious 15-year-old swimmer to history’s greatest Olympic champion.
Notable: Phelps started swimming the backstroke because he was scared to put his face in the water.
- Miracle on Ice hockey player selling his Olympic gold medal 0
- Evelyn Furtsch Ojeda is first female U.S. Olympic champion to reach 100 years old 0
- Oscar Pistorius’ prosthetic leg used in testimony 0
- Summer Sanders returns to run Boston Marathon again 0
- Catching up with Bruce Jenner 0
- Boston Marathon finish line security visibility increased after backpack incident 0
- ISU receives South Korea complaint over figure skating judging 8
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (55)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (46)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (37)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)