May 2, 2013, 12:02 PM EST
What if Usain Bolt had a twin brother named Insane who ran twice as fast? Well, he probably should have been running in the Olympics. But since that (sadly) isn’t reality, we just have this new Xfinity commercial that shows the hypothetical brother sprinting through space, time, and the set of Ben-Hur, all while chatting with Bob Costas on a tablet computer and wearing his name across his knuckles. Impressive.
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (54)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (45)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (29)
- Vladimir Putin tells critics of Russia at World University Games to ‘try some Viagra’ (18)
- IOC convinced there will be no discrimination at Sochi Olympics (16)