Apr 26, 2013, 12:04 PM EDT
“Dab a dab on the wrist, ladies can’t resist…”
Ryan Lochte’s at it again with a Funny or Die video about his hot new fragrance: Pool Water. Apparently it contains some of the H2O he personally swims in, the melted down elements of his five gold medals, and a special ingredient he admitted adding to the water when he spoke with Ryan Seacrest in London.
Please don’t miss history’s greatest wink at the 1:05 mark. It will take your breath away… ladies.
- Boston, Chicago Marathon winner Rita Jeptoo fails drug test 0
- Neymar will be on Brazil’s Olympic soccer team, coach says 0
- Meb Keflezighi in familiar spot as New York City Marathon underdog 0
- Matt Anderson taking break from volleyball due to depression 0
- Caroline Wozniacki nervous for New York City Marathon, even in her dreams 0
- Prosecutors to appeal Oscar Pistorius verdict, sentence 3
- Russian triumphs at Skate America; Gracie Gold third (video) 4
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)