Apr 26, 2013, 12:04 PM EST
“Dab a dab on the wrist, ladies can’t resist…”
Ryan Lochte’s at it again with a Funny or Die video about his hot new fragrance: Pool Water. Apparently it contains some of the H2O he personally swims in, the melted down elements of his five gold medals, and a special ingredient he admitted adding to the water when he spoke with Ryan Seacrest in London.
Please don’t miss history’s greatest wink at the 1:05 mark. It will take your breath away… ladies.
- South Korean Olympic swim champ Park Tae-hwan fails drug test 0
- Jason Brown wins first U.S. figure skating title 2
- Lindsey Vonn wins final race before World Championships (video) 0
- Ashley Wagner shatters records for third U.S. figure skating title 3
- Chloe Kim wins Winter X Games halfpipe at age 14 0
- Lindsey Vonn struggles in St. Moritz downhill (video) 0
- Jason Brown leads U.S. short program; quad debate stoked 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)