Apr 26, 2013, 12:04 PM EDT
“Dab a dab on the wrist, ladies can’t resist…”
Ryan Lochte’s at it again with a Funny or Die video about his hot new fragrance: Pool Water. Apparently it contains some of the H2O he personally swims in, the melted down elements of his five gold medals, and a special ingredient he admitted adding to the water when he spoke with Ryan Seacrest in London.
Please don’t miss history’s greatest wink at the 1:05 mark. It will take your breath away… ladies.
- Greg Louganis recalls Olympic diving, HIV, coming out in ‘Back on Board’ film 0
- Missy Franklin, Ryan Lochte miss medals; Katie Ledecky breaks record at Worlds 1
- Misty May-Treanor competes for first time in 3 years, not a comeback 0
- Katinka Hosszu, Sarah Sjostrom break records; Missy Franklin, Ryan Lochte make finals at World Championships 0
- Katie Ledecky breaks 1500m freestyle world record again 1
- Katie Ledecky, Sun Yang open quests for history with golds at World Championships 0
- Gwen Jorgensen, Sarah True make 2016 U.S. Olympic triathlon team 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)