Apr 26, 2013, 12:04 PM EDT
“Dab a dab on the wrist, ladies can’t resist…”
Ryan Lochte’s at it again with a Funny or Die video about his hot new fragrance: Pool Water. Apparently it contains some of the H2O he personally swims in, the melted down elements of his five gold medals, and a special ingredient he admitted adding to the water when he spoke with Ryan Seacrest in London.
Please don’t miss history’s greatest wink at the 1:05 mark. It will take your breath away… ladies.
- Talk of a sub-two-hour marathon 2
- Dennis Kimetto breaks world record at Berlin Marathon (video) 0
- IOC adds anti-discrimination clause to Olympic host city contract 0
- Michael Phelps, Katie Ledecky lead Golden Goggles nominees 0
- U.S. women can clinch Olympic berth; FIBA World Championships preview 0
- Olympic women’s bobsled medalists eager to race 4-man 0
- What London’s Olympic Stadium will look like as West Ham’s home (photos) 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)