Apr 26, 2013, 12:04 PM EST
“Dab a dab on the wrist, ladies can’t resist…”
Ryan Lochte’s at it again with a Funny or Die video about his hot new fragrance: Pool Water. Apparently it contains some of the H2O he personally swims in, the melted down elements of his five gold medals, and a special ingredient he admitted adding to the water when he spoke with Ryan Seacrest in London.
Please don’t miss history’s greatest wink at the 1:05 mark. It will take your breath away… ladies.
- U.S. aerialists, elementary school classmates, sweep World Cup titles 0
- Michael Phelps may be reinstated for World Championships, report says 0
- David Boudia scraps springboard plan; Nick McCrory retires 0
- Kerri Walsh Jennings, April Ross confident after defeat in Brazil showdown 1
- Lindsey Vonn loses super-G standings lead, closes in on another record (video) 0
- Marcel Hirscher’s historically dominant win just about ends Ted Ligety’s title hopes (video) 0
- Lindsey Vonn lost in the fog in Bansko super combined 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)