Apr 23, 2013, 2:24 PM EDT
Fierce Fivers Jordyn Wieber and McKayla Maroney recently appeared in the latest Thirty Seconds to Mars video, Up in the Air, which already has more than two million views in its first week on YouTube.
Lead singer Jared Leto (who every girl my age still refers to as Jordan Catalano) called the girls movements “spellbinding, beautiful, and a real sight to see” in an interview with MTV. Leto even offered his own unimpressed face, which he says he learned during a quick lesson from McKayla.
Viewer discretion advised for the music video, but here’s the interview with Leto:
- USOC eyes majority support for Boston 2024 ‘relatively soon’ 0
- Usain Bolt pulls out of July track meets 0
- Michael Phelps’ career in photos on his 30th birthday 0
- Michael Phelps’ potential record chases at Rio Olympics 0
- Flashback: Michael Phelps at the Sydney 2000 Olympics 0
- Five takeaways from U.S. Track and Field Championships 0
- Boston 2024 releases Olympic bid version 2.0 (photos) 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)