Apr 23, 2013, 2:24 PM EDT
Fierce Fivers Jordyn Wieber and McKayla Maroney recently appeared in the latest Thirty Seconds to Mars video, Up in the Air, which already has more than two million views in its first week on YouTube.
Lead singer Jared Leto (who every girl my age still refers to as Jordan Catalano) called the girls movements “spellbinding, beautiful, and a real sight to see” in an interview with MTV. Leto even offered his own unimpressed face, which he says he learned during a quick lesson from McKayla.
Viewer discretion advised for the music video, but here’s the interview with Leto:
- Queen photobombs Commonwealth Games athlete selfie 0
- Brazil eyes 27 to 30 medals at Rio Olympics 0
- Usain Bolt not happy with Tyson Gay’s reduced ban 1
- Gabby Douglas helps girl’s dream come true with Make-A-Wish 0
- Guide to the Commonwealth Games 0
- 90-plus-year-old men set 3 world relay records at USATF Masters 0
- Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympics chief quits 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (56)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)