Apr 23, 2013, 2:24 PM EDT
Fierce Fivers Jordyn Wieber and McKayla Maroney recently appeared in the latest Thirty Seconds to Mars video, Up in the Air, which already has more than two million views in its first week on YouTube.
Lead singer Jared Leto (who every girl my age still refers to as Jordan Catalano) called the girls movements “spellbinding, beautiful, and a real sight to see” in an interview with MTV. Leto even offered his own unimpressed face, which he says he learned during a quick lesson from McKayla.
Viewer discretion advised for the music video, but here’s the interview with Leto:
- U.S. 400m runner Torrin Lawrence dies in car accident 0
- Brazil’s Olympic coach wants Neymar to play at Rio 2016 0
- U.S. teams sweep World Series of Beach Volleyball (video) 0
- UPDATE: Noelle Pikus-Pace’s brother and his children found in Idaho 0
- Kerri Walsh Jennings, April Ross make WSOBV final 0
- Usain Bolt arrives in Glasgow, says he’s injury free 0
- Queen photobombs Commonwealth Games athlete selfie 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (56)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)