Apr 23, 2013, 2:24 PM EST
Fierce Fivers Jordyn Wieber and McKayla Maroney recently appeared in the latest Thirty Seconds to Mars video, Up in the Air, which already has more than two million views in its first week on YouTube.
Lead singer Jared Leto (who every girl my age still refers to as Jordan Catalano) called the girls movements “spellbinding, beautiful, and a real sight to see” in an interview with MTV. Leto even offered his own unimpressed face, which he says he learned during a quick lesson from McKayla.
Viewer discretion advised for the music video, but here’s the interview with Leto:
- Michael Phelps gets probation after guilty plea in DUI case 0
- Stephen Colbert and the Olympics 0
- U.S. will bid for 2024 Olympics, no city chosen yet 6
- Adrian Peterson won’t try for Olympics, but other RBs might 2
- Rio Olympic track and field schedule released 1
- Rome to bid for 2024 Olympics, possible events in Vatican City 0
- Yuzuru Hanyu repeats as Grand Prix Final champion (video) 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)