Apr 23, 2013, 2:24 PM EDT
Fierce Fivers Jordyn Wieber and McKayla Maroney recently appeared in the latest Thirty Seconds to Mars video, Up in the Air, which already has more than two million views in its first week on YouTube.
Lead singer Jared Leto (who every girl my age still refers to as Jordan Catalano) called the girls movements “spellbinding, beautiful, and a real sight to see” in an interview with MTV. Leto even offered his own unimpressed face, which he says he learned during a quick lesson from McKayla.
Viewer discretion advised for the music video, but here’s the interview with Leto:
- U.S. finishes Youth Olympics with 22 medals, 10 golds 0
- Zurich Diamond League final preview 0
- Jonathan Horton boosted by 2008 teammate to successful return 0
- Sam Mikulak rallies for repeat P&G Championships title (video) 0
- Usain Bolt ends his season 2
- Katie Ledecky smashes another world record at Pan Pacs 4
- Simone Biles awes judges, U.S. legend to repeat at P&G Championships 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (57)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)