Apr 11, 2013, 11:56 AM EDT
Lindsey Vonn is in Augusta this weekend to root on Tiger Woods toward his fifth Green Jacket.
All photos courtesy of Getty Images
Lindsey arrives at the tradition unlike any other, The Masters.
And despite the knee brace, seems to be walking around just fine in her strappy sandals.
But she needed to rest the knee for a minute.
Oh, I think she caught us staring.
But she’s back up and chatting in no time.
And, as any good girlfriend, is following Tiger’s gallery.
Caught us again. She’s good.
- Ashton Eaton ‘disappointed’ after missing world record in heptathlon; World Indoors recap 0
- U.S. wins 3 medals on first day of Sochi Paralympics 0
- Mikaela Shiffrin captures slalom title, inspired by girl with leukemia (video) 1
- Ted Ligety wins first post-Olympic race, notches World Cup first (video) 0
- President Obama yet to deliver after losing Olympic beer bet 6
- Shannon Szabados joins men’s pro hockey team 0
- Oscar Pistorius said ‘everything is fine’ to security calling about gunshot reports (video) 0