Apr 11, 2013, 11:56 AM EDT
Lindsey Vonn is in Augusta this weekend to root on Tiger Woods toward his fifth Green Jacket.
All photos courtesy of Getty Images
Lindsey arrives at the tradition unlike any other, The Masters.
And despite the knee brace, seems to be walking around just fine in her strappy sandals.
But she needed to rest the knee for a minute.
Oh, I think she caught us staring.
But she’s back up and chatting in no time.
And, as any good girlfriend, is following Tiger’s gallery.
Caught us again. She’s good.
- Missy Franklin on her dream relay, unusual autographs, ‘the worm’ 0
- Tanith Belbin, Charlie White get married 1
- Bruce Jenner: I’m a woman; Olympians react 4
- Michael Phelps to move to Arizona with coach Bob Bowman 0
- Simone Biles discusses Martha Karolyi’s team selfie, U.S. teammates, more 0
- Usain Bolt: Tyson Gay’s reduced ban ‘the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard’ 0
- Doug E. Doug reflects on ‘Cool Runnings’ 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)