Apr 11, 2013, 11:56 AM EDT
Lindsey Vonn is in Augusta this weekend to root on Tiger Woods toward his fifth Green Jacket.
All photos courtesy of Getty Images
Lindsey arrives at the tradition unlike any other, The Masters.
And despite the knee brace, seems to be walking around just fine in her strappy sandals.
But she needed to rest the knee for a minute.
Oh, I think she caught us staring.
But she’s back up and chatting in no time.
And, as any good girlfriend, is following Tiger’s gallery.
Caught us again. She’s good.
- Oslo withdraws 2022 Olympic bid after ‘no’ vote 0
- Justin Gatlin eyes more 200s after undefeated season 0
- Michael Phelps arrested on DUI charges 3
- Lauryn Williams ‘playing with the idea’ of bobsled this season 1
- Lindsey Vonn set for first skiing in 10 months, named 2016 Youth Olympics ambassador 0
- Talk of a sub-two-hour marathon 2
- Dennis Kimetto breaks world record at Berlin Marathon (video) 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)