Apr 11, 2013, 11:56 AM EDT
Lindsey Vonn is in Augusta this weekend to root on Tiger Woods toward his fifth Green Jacket.
All photos courtesy of Getty Images
Lindsey arrives at the tradition unlike any other, The Masters.
And despite the knee brace, seems to be walking around just fine in her strappy sandals.
But she needed to rest the knee for a minute.
Oh, I think she caught us staring.
But she’s back up and chatting in no time.
And, as any good girlfriend, is following Tiger’s gallery.
Caught us again. She’s good.
- Boston, Chicago Marathon winner Rita Jeptoo fails drug test 0
- Neymar will be on Brazil’s Olympic soccer team, coach says 0
- Meb Keflezighi in familiar spot as New York City Marathon underdog 0
- Matt Anderson taking break from volleyball due to depression 0
- Caroline Wozniacki nervous for New York City Marathon, even in her dreams 0
- Prosecutors to appeal Oscar Pistorius verdict, sentence 3
- Russian triumphs at Skate America; Gracie Gold third (video) 4
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)