Apr 11, 2013, 11:56 AM EDT
Lindsey Vonn is in Augusta this weekend to root on Tiger Woods toward his fifth Green Jacket.
All photos courtesy of Getty Images
Lindsey arrives at the tradition unlike any other, The Masters.
And despite the knee brace, seems to be walking around just fine in her strappy sandals.
But she needed to rest the knee for a minute.
Oh, I think she caught us staring.
But she’s back up and chatting in no time.
And, as any good girlfriend, is following Tiger’s gallery.
Caught us again. She’s good.
- Evan Lysacek: ‘My career is coming to an end’ 0
- Usain Bolt takes on all questions in India 0
- Haley Anderson wins Pan Pacs open-water 10K by .01 after jellyfish sting, move to Maui 0
- Gwen Jorgensen wins World Championship in triathlon 0
- How the FIBA World Cup impacts the Olympics 0
- Gwen Jorgensen’s glory awaits in Edmonton 0
- Tyson Gay last place in Zurich; Jenny Simpson leads U.S. winners (video) 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (57)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)