Apr 9, 2013, 1:10 PM EST
Three-time Olympic gold medalist Kerri Walsh Jennings introduced her new baby, Scout, on TODAY Tuesday morning, and indicated that being a mother of three won’t stop her from going for gold in Rio come 2016.
“I’m not done dancing yet,” Kerri told Kotb on TODAY. “As far I’m concerned I’m just beginning. Between now and then, there’s a lot of tournaments to play in. I know what I’m gunning for but Rio gold is the ultimate.”
She’ll need to find a new partner for 2016, since Misty May Treanor officially retired following their epic win in London last summer. But we don’t assume that will be a problem. One of her kids could probably do it.
- Katie Ledecky faces decisions in 2015, 2016 0
- Michael Phelps back in the pool; Phelps, Ledecky win Golden Goggles 2
- Viktor Tikhonov, Soviet Union Olympic hockey coach, dies at 84 1
- Sun Yang failed drug test, served three-month ban 0
- Rio 2016 Olympic, Paralympic mascots unveiled (video) 0
- Maksim Kovtun rallies to win Trophee Bompard (video); Grand Prix Final picture 0
- Ashley Wagner in Grand Prix Final fight after finishing behind Russians at Trophee Bompard (video) 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)