Apr 9, 2013, 1:10 PM EDT
Three-time Olympic gold medalist Kerri Walsh Jennings introduced her new baby, Scout, on TODAY Tuesday morning, and indicated that being a mother of three won’t stop her from going for gold in Rio come 2016.
“I’m not done dancing yet,” Kerri told Kotb on TODAY. “As far I’m concerned I’m just beginning. Between now and then, there’s a lot of tournaments to play in. I know what I’m gunning for but Rio gold is the ultimate.”
She’ll need to find a new partner for 2016, since Misty May Treanor officially retired following their epic win in London last summer. But we don’t assume that will be a problem. One of her kids could probably do it.
- Boston Marathon to move forward with traditional spectacle of a finish 1
- Boston Marathon men’s preview 1
- Boston Marathon women’s preview 1
- Miracle on Ice hockey player selling his Olympic gold medal 1
- Evelyn Furtsch Ojeda is first female U.S. Olympic champion to reach 100 years old 0
- Oscar Pistorius’ prosthetic leg used in testimony 0
- Summer Sanders returns to run Boston Marathon again 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (55)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (46)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (37)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)