Apr 9, 2013, 1:10 PM EDT
Three-time Olympic gold medalist Kerri Walsh Jennings introduced her new baby, Scout, on TODAY Tuesday morning, and indicated that being a mother of three won’t stop her from going for gold in Rio come 2016.
“I’m not done dancing yet,” Kerri told Kotb on TODAY. “As far I’m concerned I’m just beginning. Between now and then, there’s a lot of tournaments to play in. I know what I’m gunning for but Rio gold is the ultimate.”
She’ll need to find a new partner for 2016, since Misty May Treanor officially retired following their epic win in London last summer. But we don’t assume that will be a problem. One of her kids could probably do it.
- Boston, Chicago Marathon winner Rita Jeptoo fails drug test 0
- Neymar will be on Brazil’s Olympic soccer team, coach says 0
- Meb Keflezighi in familiar spot as New York City Marathon underdog 0
- Matt Anderson taking break from volleyball due to depression 0
- Caroline Wozniacki nervous for New York City Marathon, even in her dreams 0
- Prosecutors to appeal Oscar Pistorius verdict, sentence 3
- Russian triumphs at Skate America; Gracie Gold third (video) 4
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)