Apr 9, 2013, 1:10 PM EST
Three-time Olympic gold medalist Kerri Walsh Jennings introduced her new baby, Scout, on TODAY Tuesday morning, and indicated that being a mother of three won’t stop her from going for gold in Rio come 2016.
“I’m not done dancing yet,” Kerri told Kotb on TODAY. “As far I’m concerned I’m just beginning. Between now and then, there’s a lot of tournaments to play in. I know what I’m gunning for but Rio gold is the ultimate.”
She’ll need to find a new partner for 2016, since Misty May Treanor officially retired following their epic win in London last summer. But we don’t assume that will be a problem. One of her kids could probably do it.
- Ukraine may leave Sochi Paralympics if situation escalates 0
- Five Paralympic storylines to watch in Sochi 2
- Mikaela Shiffrin takes 15th in first post-Olympic race 1
- Oscar Pistorius tried to revive girlfriend after shooting, witness recounts (video) 2
- Shannon Szabados: Oilers welcomed me with open arms (video) 1
- Adelina Sotnikova listed as substitute for World Championships; entry list highlights 3
- Oscar Pistorius’ restaurant gun incident recounted at murder trial; Day 3 recap (video) 1