Mar 28, 2013, 1:02 PM EST
What Would Ryan Lochte Do? Well, according to the promos we’ve seen for his upcoming E! show (premiering April 21), he’d run for president, eat hot dogs, dance in the street, kiss babies, and shout “jeah!” a lot, probably while wearing at least one, if not all eleven of his Olympic medals. But the new four-plus minute supertease released Thursday shows a more in-depth look into the famous swimmer’s training, his family, and his dating and social life. Check it out and let us know what you think.
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (54)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (45)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (29)
- Vladimir Putin tells critics of Russia at World University Games to ‘try some Viagra’ (18)
- IOC convinced there will be no discrimination at Sochi Olympics (16)