Mar 19, 2013, 4:36 PM EDT
Lolo Jones may be bobsledding because she’s desperate for a medal, but she’s still in it to win it. On Tuesday she tried to recruit U.S. soccer star Alex Morgan to join her, albeit with mixed results.
Jones Instagramed a picture of her and Morgan playing in a U.S. bobsled, but even though they were going zero miles an hour (it was locked down to a stage) Morgan still appeared scared.
“I don’t look too convinced!” she tweeted.
Of course Alex already has her Olympics gold medal, so I don’t imagine she’ll be looking for a new gig anytime soon. Lolo will just have to stick with current driver Jazmine Fenlator for now.
- Japan’s Machida routs U.S. men at Skate America; ice dancers make history 0
- Mikaela Shiffrin wins her first World Cup giant slalom in Soelden tie (video) 0
- Alpine skiing men’s World Cup preview 0
- Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski preview Skate America 0
- Oscar Pistorius’ agent seeks prison meeting to discuss running future 1
- Alpine skiing women’s World Cup preview 0
- Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski, Terry Gannon named NBC’s lead figure skating announcers 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)