Mar 19, 2013, 4:36 PM EDT
Lolo Jones may be bobsledding because she’s desperate for a medal, but she’s still in it to win it. On Tuesday she tried to recruit U.S. soccer star Alex Morgan to join her, albeit with mixed results.
Jones Instagramed a picture of her and Morgan playing in a U.S. bobsled, but even though they were going zero miles an hour (it was locked down to a stage) Morgan still appeared scared.
“I don’t look too convinced!” she tweeted.
Of course Alex already has her Olympics gold medal, so I don’t imagine she’ll be looking for a new gig anytime soon. Lolo will just have to stick with current driver Jazmine Fenlator for now.
- How to watch Gabby Douglas, Aly Raisman’s comeback gymnastics meet 0
- Yuzuru Hanyu tops World Championships short program; Jason Brown leads Americans 0
- U.S. women struggle, trail Russian brilliance after World Championships short program 2
- Canadians win World pairs title; best U.S. finish since 2011 0
- Usain Bolt to race individually in U.S. for first time since 2008 0
- Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir preview World Championships men’s, pairs events 0
- Boston 2024 calls for statewide referendum for Olympic bid 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)