Mar 19, 2013, 4:36 PM EST
Lolo Jones may be bobsledding because she’s desperate for a medal, but she’s still in it to win it. On Tuesday she tried to recruit U.S. soccer star Alex Morgan to join her, albeit with mixed results.
Jones Instagramed a picture of her and Morgan playing in a U.S. bobsled, but even though they were going zero miles an hour (it was locked down to a stage) Morgan still appeared scared.
“I don’t look too convinced!” she tweeted.
Of course Alex already has her Olympics gold medal, so I don’t imagine she’ll be looking for a new gig anytime soon. Lolo will just have to stick with current driver Jazmine Fenlator for now.
- South Korean Olympic swim champ Park Tae-hwan fails drug test 0
- Jason Brown wins first U.S. figure skating title 2
- Lindsey Vonn wins final race before World Championships (video) 0
- Ashley Wagner shatters records for third U.S. figure skating title 3
- Chloe Kim wins Winter X Games halfpipe at age 14 0
- Lindsey Vonn struggles in St. Moritz downhill (video) 0
- Jason Brown leads U.S. short program; quad debate stoked 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)