Mar 14, 2013, 4:31 PM EST
Eleven-time Olympic medalist and future reality TV star Ryan Lochte sounded pretty passionate about training for the Rio Games when he spoke with Parade earlier this week. In fact, he seems to be putting his love life on hold until after the Olympics.
“I do eventually want to settle down, but I am focusing on 2016 right now,” Lochte said, adding that he likes “a girl who can hold her own, and who can laugh at herself. I think that’s sexy.”
Of course, that didn’t stop hundreds of women from asking Ryan if he was single (and at least one girl from asking if he was ticklish) during a rapid fire Twitter session of #asklochte while he was on the road to the Florida Sectionals in Fort Lauderdale.
This was our favorite:
. @kjulks36 i wish
— Ryan Lochte (@ryanlochte) March 14, 2013
- President Obama yet to deliver after losing Olympic beer bet 0
- Shannon Szabados joins men’s pro hockey team 0
- Oscar Pistorius said ‘everything is fine’ to security calling about gunshot reports (video) 0
- Ukraine may leave Sochi Paralympics if situation escalates 0
- Five Paralympic storylines to watch in Sochi 2
- Mikaela Shiffrin takes 15th in first post-Olympic race 1
- Oscar Pistorius tried to revive girlfriend after shooting, witness recounts (video) 2