Mar 14, 2013, 4:31 PM EDT
Eleven-time Olympic medalist and future reality TV star Ryan Lochte sounded pretty passionate about training for the Rio Games when he spoke with Parade earlier this week. In fact, he seems to be putting his love life on hold until after the Olympics.
“I do eventually want to settle down, but I am focusing on 2016 right now,” Lochte said, adding that he likes “a girl who can hold her own, and who can laugh at herself. I think that’s sexy.”
Of course, that didn’t stop hundreds of women from asking Ryan if he was single (and at least one girl from asking if he was ticklish) during a rapid fire Twitter session of #asklochte while he was on the road to the Florida Sectionals in Fort Lauderdale.
This was our favorite:
. @kjulks36 i wish
— Ryan Lochte (@ryanlochte) March 14, 2013
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires