Mar 11, 2013, 2:18 PM EST
Following in the footsteps of USA Swimming’s extremely popular lip-sync of Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe,” the U.S. Cross-Country Ski team recently did a rendition of Taylor Swift’s “I Knew You Were Trouble,” complete with choreographed dancing on the slopes. And while I’d rather listen to pebbles being sucked up by vacuum cleaners – or even Skrillex – it’s pretty impressive to see team members lip-syncing while heading downhill. Check out the video above and let us know what you think.
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (54)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (45)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (29)
- Vladimir Putin tells critics of Russia at World University Games to ‘try some Viagra’ (18)
- IOC convinced there will be no discrimination at Sochi Olympics (16)