Feb 8, 2013, 1:18 PM EST
Reigning Olympic champ Evan Lysacek stopped by the set of TODAY earlier this week to discuss his goal of becoming the first American man since Dick Button in 1952 to win back-to-back Olympic gold, and to talk about his stiffest competition, newly crowned U.S. champ, Max Aaron.
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (54)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (45)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (29)
- Vladimir Putin tells critics of Russia at World University Games to ‘try some Viagra’ (18)
- IOC convinced there will be no discrimination at Sochi Olympics (16)