Feb 6, 2013, 8:05 AM EDT
Weird, that strange feeling of pride that spools up in your chest every time the Olympics come around is back already. You know the one, when the Olympic anthem starts playing and Americans are winning gold and you inexplicably find yourself chanting “U-S-A” with strangers. But you’re just now getting over the majesty of the London Games. Surely we can’t be that close to another Olympics, right?
Au contraire, Wednesday marks one year out from the 2014 Winter Games in Sochi, Russia, and it’s time to get excited. Join us for celebrations all morning on TODAY, all day on NBC, and, really, all year here on OlympicTalk, where we’ll be bringing you everything you need or want to know leading up to the 2014 Winter Olympics.
- PHT: Senators fight for playoff lives in Game 5
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon