Feb 6, 2013, 8:05 AM EDT
Weird, that strange feeling of pride that spools up in your chest every time the Olympics come around is back already. You know the one, when the Olympic anthem starts playing and Americans are winning gold and you inexplicably find yourself chanting “U-S-A” with strangers. But you’re just now getting over the majesty of the London Games. Surely we can’t be that close to another Olympics, right?
Au contraire, Wednesday marks one year out from the 2014 Winter Games in Sochi, Russia, and it’s time to get excited. Join us for celebrations all morning on TODAY, all day on NBC, and, really, all year here on OlympicTalk, where we’ll be bringing you everything you need or want to know leading up to the 2014 Winter Olympics.
- U.S. 400m runner Torrin Lawrence dies in car accident 0
- Brazil’s Olympic coach wants Neymar to play at Rio 2016 0
- U.S. teams sweep World Series of Beach Volleyball (video) 0
- UPDATE: Noelle Pikus-Pace’s brother and his children found in Idaho 0
- Kerri Walsh Jennings, April Ross make WSOBV final 0
- Usain Bolt arrives in Glasgow, says he’s injury free 0
- Queen photobombs Commonwealth Games athlete selfie 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (56)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)