Feb 6, 2013, 8:05 AM EST
Weird, that strange feeling of pride that spools up in your chest every time the Olympics come around is back already. You know the one, when the Olympic anthem starts playing and Americans are winning gold and you inexplicably find yourself chanting “U-S-A” with strangers. But you’re just now getting over the majesty of the London Games. Surely we can’t be that close to another Olympics, right?
Au contraire, Wednesday marks one year out from the 2014 Winter Games in Sochi, Russia, and it’s time to get excited. Join us for celebrations all morning on TODAY, all day on NBC, and, really, all year here on OlympicTalk, where we’ll be bringing you everything you need or want to know leading up to the 2014 Winter Olympics.
- South Korean Olympic swim champ Park Tae-hwan fails drug test 0
- Jason Brown wins first U.S. figure skating title 2
- Lindsey Vonn wins final race before World Championships (video) 0
- Ashley Wagner shatters records for third U.S. figure skating title 3
- Chloe Kim wins Winter X Games halfpipe at age 14 0
- Lindsey Vonn struggles in St. Moritz downhill (video) 0
- Jason Brown leads U.S. short program; quad debate stoked 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)