Jan 23, 2013, 1:44 PM EDT
Never one to miss an opportunity to employ his famous catch-phrase, Arnold Schwarzenegger said he’ll return to Sochi for the Olympics next February.
“I’ll be back here for the Olympics, for the Winter Olympics. I think Russia and Sochi is going to do an extraordinary job. I think the world is going to be blown away by the great host that it will be and by the great events they will have there.”
There it is. Schwarzenegger was in Russia promoting his new film, The Last Stand, which is being shown, in focus, at theatres nationwide.
- Jordan Burroughs on Rio: ‘My chances of winning’ are better than in London 1
- Rio 2016 Olympic torch unveiled 1
- Allyson Felix considering 200-400m double at Worlds 1
- USOC eyes majority support for Boston 2024 ‘relatively soon’ 0
- Usain Bolt pulls out of July track meets 1
- Michael Phelps’ career in photos on his 30th birthday 0
- Michael Phelps’ potential record chases at Rio Olympics 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)