Jan 23, 2013, 1:44 PM EDT
Never one to miss an opportunity to employ his famous catch-phrase, Arnold Schwarzenegger said he’ll return to Sochi for the Olympics next February.
“I’ll be back here for the Olympics, for the Winter Olympics. I think Russia and Sochi is going to do an extraordinary job. I think the world is going to be blown away by the great host that it will be and by the great events they will have there.”
There it is. Schwarzenegger was in Russia promoting his new film, The Last Stand, which is being shown, in focus, at theatres nationwide.
- Boston, Chicago Marathon winner Rita Jeptoo fails drug test 0
- Neymar will be on Brazil’s Olympic soccer team, coach says 0
- Meb Keflezighi in familiar spot as New York City Marathon underdog 0
- Matt Anderson taking break from volleyball due to depression 0
- Caroline Wozniacki nervous for New York City Marathon, even in her dreams 0
- Prosecutors to appeal Oscar Pistorius verdict, sentence 3
- Russian triumphs at Skate America; Gracie Gold third (video) 4
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)