Jan 23, 2013, 1:44 PM EDT
Never one to miss an opportunity to employ his famous catch-phrase, Arnold Schwarzenegger said he’ll return to Sochi for the Olympics next February.
“I’ll be back here for the Olympics, for the Winter Olympics. I think Russia and Sochi is going to do an extraordinary job. I think the world is going to be blown away by the great host that it will be and by the great events they will have there.”
There it is. Schwarzenegger was in Russia promoting his new film, The Last Stand, which is being shown, in focus, at theatres nationwide.
- Wallace Spearmon fails drug test, banned 3 months 0
- Ato Boldon’s track and field season awards 1
- Analyzing the U.S. gymnastics women’s World Championships team 0
- Shaun White ‘more motivated’ to compete than before Sochi 0
- Lolo Jones eliminated from ‘Dancing with the Stars’ 6
- Usain Bolt, Michael Phelps hope to meet for first time before Olympic farewell 0
- What U.S.’ FIBA World Cup title means for Olympics 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (57)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)