Jan 23, 2013, 1:44 PM EDT
Never one to miss an opportunity to employ his famous catch-phrase, Arnold Schwarzenegger said he’ll return to Sochi for the Olympics next February.
“I’ll be back here for the Olympics, for the Winter Olympics. I think Russia and Sochi is going to do an extraordinary job. I think the world is going to be blown away by the great host that it will be and by the great events they will have there.”
There it is. Schwarzenegger was in Russia promoting his new film, The Last Stand, which is being shown, in focus, at theatres nationwide.
- Oslo withdraws 2022 Olympic bid after ‘no’ vote 0
- Justin Gatlin eyes more 200s after undefeated season 0
- Michael Phelps arrested on DUI charges 3
- Lauryn Williams ‘playing with the idea’ of bobsled this season 1
- Lindsey Vonn set for first skiing in 10 months, named 2016 Youth Olympics ambassador 0
- Talk of a sub-two-hour marathon 2
- Dennis Kimetto breaks world record at Berlin Marathon (video) 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)