Jan 8, 2013, 8:00 AM EDT
Here’s an idea for a new rubber bracelet: WWRLD?
As in, “What Would Ryan Lochte Do?”
The Olympic swimmer, who recently worked out with U.S. Air Force Special Forces, will have his own reality show on E! called, you guessed it, “What Would Ryan Lochte Do?”
He appeared on “30 Rock” and “90210” last fall, so landing his own show must be next on the list.
What’s the show going to be about? Our friends over at E! put together a nice assortment of animated gifs they predict will happen during the six-episode show, which will air starting in April. But seriously, we think the show will be a mix of Lochte working out, Lochte partying (he was in Las Vegas for New Year’s, after all) and Lochte in search of love.
And, as Anna Chan from TODAY writes, Lochte designing sneakers for Speedo, one of his sponsors.
“Excited for you all to see!” Lochte Tweeted Monday.
Here are three people we’d like to see on Lochte’s show:
- Prince Harry. The two became buddies when they raced each other – in the pool – in Vegas after the London Olympics. The Royal angle would certainly lead to a ratings boost.
- Lil Wayne. He’s Lochte’s favorite hip-hop artist and he often listens to his songs right before races. Can they do a rap about Lochte’s catchphrase, “Jeah?”
- Michael Phelps. He’s retired from swimming, but can we please see one more Phelps vs. Lochte showdown? Let’s make it a 200m IM. “Take your mark … ”
- Mikaela Shiffrin wins her first World Cup giant slalom in Soelden tie (video) 0
- Alpine skiing men’s World Cup preview 0
- Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski preview Skate America 0
- Oscar Pistorius’ agent seeks prison meeting to discuss running future 1
- Alpine skiing women’s World Cup preview 0
- Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski, Terry Gannon named NBC’s lead figure skating announcers 0
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to maximum 5 years in prison 4
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)