Dec 6, 2012, 3:54 PM EST
It seems every famous person in the whole of Great Britain (save for David Beckham) joined two-time London Olympics gold medalist Mo Farah in doing the Mobot for his new music video. The dance mimics the famous distance runner as he stretches, runs, wins, and does his now famous pose.
Farah hopes to use the video and his celebrity to raise awareness for the people of his home country of Somalia, who need food, water, shelter, and medical attention. He also aims to raise more than £100,000 for the Mo Farah Orphanage & Sports Academy from the song, which you can download from the organization.
- Maksim Kovtun rallies to win Trophee Bompard; Grand Prix Final picture 0
- Ashley Wagner in Grand Prix Final fight after finishing behind Russians at Trophee Bompard 0
- Angelina Jolie showed Louis Zamperini scenes of ‘Unbroken’ on hospital bed 0
- Joss Christensen becomes ‘mountain man’ since Sochi Olympics 0
- IOC proposes adding Olympic events, bid reforms 0
- Ryan Lochte: I have no doubt Michael Phelps will come back 1
- Doha gets 2019 World Track and Field Championships over Eugene, Barcelona 2
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)