Dec 6, 2012, 3:54 PM EST
It seems every famous person in the whole of Great Britain (save for David Beckham) joined two-time London Olympics gold medalist Mo Farah in doing the Mobot for his new music video. The dance mimics the famous distance runner as he stretches, runs, wins, and does his now famous pose.
Farah hopes to use the video and his celebrity to raise awareness for the people of his home country of Somalia, who need food, water, shelter, and medical attention. He also aims to raise more than £100,000 for the Mo Farah Orphanage & Sports Academy from the song, which you can download from the organization.
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (54)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (45)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (29)
- Vladimir Putin tells critics of Russia at World University Games to ‘try some Viagra’ (18)
- IOC convinced there will be no discrimination at Sochi Olympics (16)