Dec 6, 2012, 3:54 PM EDT
It seems every famous person in the whole of Great Britain (save for David Beckham) joined two-time London Olympics gold medalist Mo Farah in doing the Mobot for his new music video. The dance mimics the famous distance runner as he stretches, runs, wins, and does his now famous pose.
Farah hopes to use the video and his celebrity to raise awareness for the people of his home country of Somalia, who need food, water, shelter, and medical attention. He also aims to raise more than £100,000 for the Mo Farah Orphanage & Sports Academy from the song, which you can download from the organization.
- Simone Biles turns pro 0
- Abby Wambach ‘planning on playing’ in Rio, ‘still need time to decide’ 2
- Los Angeles talks with USOC, San Francisco about 2024 Olympic bid, reports say 0
- Jim Craig wants to sell ‘Miracle on Ice’ memorabilia, gold medal 1
- Phil Dalhausser, Sean Rosenthal split 0
- Boston ends bid for 2024 Olympics; USOC wants another city 5
- Boston mayor: Olympic bid won’t go forward if forced to sign contract today 3
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)