Nov 21, 2012, 8:12 AM EDT
British cyclist Sir Chris Hoy just won two gold medals in London to become the most decorated Olympian in the nation’s history, along with Bradley Wiggins. Now he’ll decide whether or not to continue his career or call it quits sometime next spring.
Or… he could continue on until the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow and finish out his career in his home nation of Scotland at the new cycling velodrome that bears his name.
“I’ll try to make the decision sooner rather than later,” Hoy told the Guardian. “I’m not looking too far ahead; just looking to get back into training in Perth. I’ll be able to do some consistent training for the first time since the Games. I can’t wait to get back into it.”
- Blackhawks win OT thriller
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PBT: Celts, Clips restart Doc, KG trade talks
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming