Nov 17, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
It appears President Obama couldn’t hold back from mimicking McKayla Maroney’s unimpressed face when the Fierce Five visited the Oval Office Thursday.
Hundreds, if not thousands, have attempted to cross their arms and twist their face in similar fashion, but we’re not sure anyone has done it better.
If this isn’t the picture of the year it’s easily running in the top five, and running neck-and-neck with the time American Diver Cassidy Krug decided to “photobama” Barack on the White House lawn, and then subsequently went to prison.
- Apolo Ohno on Ironman: A milestone among my 8 Olympic medals 1
- Beijing Marathon run through smog (video, photos) 0
- Aksel Lund Svindal injured playing soccer, likely out most of season 0
- Justin Gatlin not among IAAF Athlete of the Year award finalists 0
- Noelle Pikus-Pace: I already miss skeleton, but happily retired 0
- Simone Biles still buzzing after World Championships whirlwind 0
- Gracie Gold calls audible, adds lyrics for post-Olympic season 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)