Nov 17, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
It appears President Obama couldn’t hold back from mimicking McKayla Maroney’s unimpressed face when the Fierce Five visited the Oval Office Thursday.
Hundreds, if not thousands, have attempted to cross their arms and twist their face in similar fashion, but we’re not sure anyone has done it better.
If this isn’t the picture of the year it’s easily running in the top five, and running neck-and-neck with the time American Diver Cassidy Krug decided to “photobama” Barack on the White House lawn, and then subsequently went to prison.
- Brazil’s Olympic coach wants Neymar to play at Rio 2016 0
- U.S. teams sweep World Series of Beach Volleyball (video) 0
- UPDATE: Noelle Pikus-Pace’s brother and his children found in Idaho 0
- Kerri Walsh Jennings, April Ross make WSOBV final 0
- Usain Bolt arrives in Glasgow, says he’s injury free 0
- Queen photobombs Commonwealth Games athlete selfie 0
- Brazil eyes 27 to 30 medals at Rio Olympics 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (56)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)