Nov 17, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
It appears President Obama couldn’t hold back from mimicking McKayla Maroney’s unimpressed face when the Fierce Five visited the Oval Office Thursday.
Hundreds, if not thousands, have attempted to cross their arms and twist their face in similar fashion, but we’re not sure anyone has done it better.
If this isn’t the picture of the year it’s easily running in the top five, and running neck-and-neck with the time American Diver Cassidy Krug decided to “photobama” Barack on the White House lawn, and then subsequently went to prison.
- Jordan Burroughs on Rio: ‘My chances of winning’ are better than in London 1
- Rio 2016 Olympic torch unveiled 0
- Allyson Felix considering 200-400m double at Worlds 0
- USOC eyes majority support for Boston 2024 ‘relatively soon’ 0
- Usain Bolt pulls out of July track meets 1
- Michael Phelps’ career in photos on his 30th birthday 0
- Michael Phelps’ potential record chases at Rio Olympics 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)