Nov 17, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
It appears President Obama couldn’t hold back from mimicking McKayla Maroney’s unimpressed face when the Fierce Five visited the Oval Office Thursday.
Hundreds, if not thousands, have attempted to cross their arms and twist their face in similar fashion, but we’re not sure anyone has done it better.
If this isn’t the picture of the year it’s easily running in the top five, and running neck-and-neck with the time American Diver Cassidy Krug decided to “photobama” Barack on the White House lawn, and then subsequently went to prison.
- Guide to the Commonwealth Games 0
- 90-plus-year-old men set 3 world relay records at USATF Masters 0
- Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympics chief quits 0
- Tori Bowie, Justin Gatlin star at Monaco Diamond League meet 0
- Mariel Zagunis wins silver at World Fencing Championships (video) 0
- Monaco Diamond League on world record watch; preview 0
- Gabby Douglas leaves coach Liang Chow, again 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (56)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)