Nov 17, 2012, 1:01 PM EDT
It appears President Obama couldn’t hold back from mimicking McKayla Maroney’s unimpressed face when the Fierce Five visited the Oval Office Thursday.
Hundreds, if not thousands, have attempted to cross their arms and twist their face in similar fashion, but we’re not sure anyone has done it better.
If this isn’t the picture of the year it’s easily running in the top five, and running neck-and-neck with the time American Diver Cassidy Krug decided to “photobama” Barack on the White House lawn, and then subsequently went to prison.
- Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski preview Skate America 0
- Oscar Pistorius’ agent seeks prison meeting to discuss running future 0
- Alpine skiing women’s World Cup preview 0
- Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski, Terry Gannon named NBC’s lead figure skating announcers 0
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to maximum 5 years in prison 4
- The jump for the ages: Mike Powell, Bob Beamon and a revered world record 0
- Apolo Ohno on Ironman: A milestone among my 8 Olympic medals 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)