Oct 29, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
We’re sure a lot of people were dressing up as Olympic gold medalist Alex Morgan for Halloween parties over the weekend, but she and U.S. women’s soccer teammate Sydney Leroux went as a different dynamic duo for their night on the town.
Decked in stars and stripes leotards, gold medals, and unimpressed faces, the two suited up as U.S. gymnasts McKayla Maroney and Gabby Douglas. Legally, all we can say is well done, ladies.
The two posted bathroom mirror photos on Twitter while donning their actual gold medals from London, but probably weren’t willing wear them out after two bronzes were stolen from U.K. Olympians while they were dancing at a London night club last week.
Which Olympians will you be dressing up as this Halloween? Send your pictures to @NBCOlympics.
- A recent history of U.S. Olympic gymnastics comebacks 0
- Meryl Davis, Charlie White won’t compete next season 1
- Gabby Douglas, Aly Raisman competitive with U.S. teammates in comeback 0
- Javier Fernandez wins upset World Championship; top American fourth 0
- Elizaveta Tuktamysheva wins World Championship; U.S. just misses medals 0
- How to watch Gabby Douglas, Aly Raisman’s comeback gymnastics meet 0
- Yuzuru Hanyu tops World Championships short program; Jason Brown leads Americans 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)