Oct 29, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
We’re sure a lot of people were dressing up as Olympic gold medalist Alex Morgan for Halloween parties over the weekend, but she and U.S. women’s soccer teammate Sydney Leroux went as a different dynamic duo for their night on the town.
Decked in stars and stripes leotards, gold medals, and unimpressed faces, the two suited up as U.S. gymnasts McKayla Maroney and Gabby Douglas. Legally, all we can say is well done, ladies.
The two posted bathroom mirror photos on Twitter while donning their actual gold medals from London, but probably weren’t willing wear them out after two bronzes were stolen from U.K. Olympians while they were dancing at a London night club last week.
Which Olympians will you be dressing up as this Halloween? Send your pictures to @NBCOlympics.
- How the FIBA World Cup impacts the Olympics 0
- Gwen Jorgensen’s glory awaits in Edmonton 0
- Tyson Gay last place in Zurich; Jenny Simpson leads U.S. winners (video) 0
- Youth Olympics wrap with Closing Ceremony, Lionel Messi cameo (photos) 0
- U.S. finishes Youth Olympics with 22 medals, 10 golds 0
- Zurich Diamond League final preview 0
- Jonathan Horton boosted by 2008 teammate to successful return 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (57)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)