Oct 29, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
We’re sure a lot of people were dressing up as Olympic gold medalist Alex Morgan for Halloween parties over the weekend, but she and U.S. women’s soccer teammate Sydney Leroux went as a different dynamic duo for their night on the town.
Decked in stars and stripes leotards, gold medals, and unimpressed faces, the two suited up as U.S. gymnasts McKayla Maroney and Gabby Douglas. Legally, all we can say is well done, ladies.
The two posted bathroom mirror photos on Twitter while donning their actual gold medals from London, but probably weren’t willing wear them out after two bronzes were stolen from U.K. Olympians while they were dancing at a London night club last week.
Which Olympians will you be dressing up as this Halloween? Send your pictures to @NBCOlympics.
- Los Angeles’ ties to the Olympics 1
- Five events to watch at Zurich Diamond League 0
- Los Angeles 2024 Olympic bid is official 1
- Top ten storylines from World Track and Field Championships 0
- USOC, Los Angeles agree to 2024 Olympic bid, reports say 1
- U.S. finishes World Championships with fewest medals since 2003 3
- Usain Bolt anchors Jamaica to 4x100m relay gold after U.S. mishap 8
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (63)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (62)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)