Oct 29, 2012, 2:08 PM EDT
We’re sure a lot of people were dressing up as Olympic gold medalist Alex Morgan for Halloween parties over the weekend, but she and U.S. women’s soccer teammate Sydney Leroux went as a different dynamic duo for their night on the town.
Decked in stars and stripes leotards, gold medals, and unimpressed faces, the two suited up as U.S. gymnasts McKayla Maroney and Gabby Douglas. Legally, all we can say is well done, ladies.
The two posted bathroom mirror photos on Twitter while donning their actual gold medals from London, but probably weren’t willing wear them out after two bronzes were stolen from U.K. Olympians while they were dancing at a London night club last week.
Which Olympians will you be dressing up as this Halloween? Send your pictures to @NBCOlympics.
- Alpine Skiing World Cup Finals preview 0
- President Obama sends beer to Canadian prime minister to settle Olympic bet 1
- Boston Marathon announces increased security 0
- Oscar Pistorius vomits, cries during autopsy testimony 1
- Yuna Kim to skate in ‘retirement event’ 0
- More U.S. Paralympians crash in Alpine skiing 0
- U.S., Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce star to end World Indoor Championships 0