Oct 8, 2012, 11:37 AM EDT
James Bond is celebrating his 50th year in theatres by saving the world (again) and bedding a bevy of women (again) next month in “Skyfall,” but old school Bond Sir Roger Moore is still raving about the queen’s performance at the Olympic Opening Ceremony back in July.
“Wasn’t she marvelous? What a tribute to Bond in its 50th year, to be recognized by the Queen in agreeing to do that,” Moore told the Daily Telegraph. “When you saw the back of her head, I thought to myself, ‘I wonder who they have got to double for the Queen?’ And then when she turned around, I just thought, ‘Wow.’”
If you don’t remember the sequence, check it out here:
- Watch LIVE: Sharks-Kings, Game 5
- PHT: Wings push Hawks to brink of elimination
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?
- Posnanski: Hornets more than a name to Charlotte