Sep 17, 2012, 2:55 PM EDT
One of our favorite American Olympians, diver Cassidy Krug, thought it was a good idea to “photobama” (her words, care of Twitter) the Commander-in-Chief and leader of the free world, President Barack Obama, during a White House reception for Team USA Friday.
Krug, who finished seventh in 3m springboard, was subsequently brought in for questioning regarding a number of high level conspiracies over the weekend, most notably the Kennedy assassination, which happened roughly 22 years before her birth.
But seriously, don’t mess with the President.
- Haley Anderson wins Pan Pacs open-water 10K by .01 after jellyfish sting, move to Maui 0
- Gwen Jorgensen wins World Championship in triathlon 0
- How the FIBA World Cup impacts the Olympics 0
- Gwen Jorgensen’s glory awaits in Edmonton 0
- Tyson Gay last place in Zurich; Jenny Simpson leads U.S. winners (video) 0
- Youth Olympics wrap with Closing Ceremony, Lionel Messi cameo (photos) 0
- U.S. finishes Youth Olympics with 22 medals, 10 golds 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (57)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)