Sep 17, 2012, 2:55 PM EDT
One of our favorite American Olympians, diver Cassidy Krug, thought it was a good idea to “photobama” (her words, care of Twitter) the Commander-in-Chief and leader of the free world, President Barack Obama, during a White House reception for Team USA Friday.
Krug, who finished seventh in 3m springboard, was subsequently brought in for questioning regarding a number of high level conspiracies over the weekend, most notably the Kennedy assassination, which happened roughly 22 years before her birth.
But seriously, don’t mess with the President.
- How to watch Gabby Douglas, Aly Raisman’s comeback gymnastics meet 0
- Yuzuru Hanyu tops World Championships short program; Jason Brown leads Americans 0
- U.S. women struggle, trail Russian brilliance after World Championships short program 2
- Canadians win World pairs title; best U.S. finish since 2011 0
- Usain Bolt to race individually in U.S. for first time since 2008 0
- Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir preview World Championships men’s, pairs events 0
- Boston 2024 calls for statewide referendum for Olympic bid 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)