Sep 17, 2012, 2:55 PM EDT
One of our favorite American Olympians, diver Cassidy Krug, thought it was a good idea to “photobama” (her words, care of Twitter) the Commander-in-Chief and leader of the free world, President Barack Obama, during a White House reception for Team USA Friday.
Krug, who finished seventh in 3m springboard, was subsequently brought in for questioning regarding a number of high level conspiracies over the weekend, most notably the Kennedy assassination, which happened roughly 22 years before her birth.
But seriously, don’t mess with the President.
- Jamaican sprinters Asafa Powell and Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce dominate at Paris Diamond League 0
- Jordan Burroughs on Rio: ‘My chances of winning’ are better than in London 1
- Rio 2016 Olympic torch unveiled 1
- Allyson Felix considering 200-400m double at Worlds 1
- USOC eyes majority support for Boston 2024 ‘relatively soon’ 0
- Usain Bolt pulls out of July track meets 1
- Michael Phelps’ career in photos on his 30th birthday 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)