Sep 17, 2012, 2:55 PM EDT
One of our favorite American Olympians, diver Cassidy Krug, thought it was a good idea to “photobama” (her words, care of Twitter) the Commander-in-Chief and leader of the free world, President Barack Obama, during a White House reception for Team USA Friday.
Krug, who finished seventh in 3m springboard, was subsequently brought in for questioning regarding a number of high level conspiracies over the weekend, most notably the Kennedy assassination, which happened roughly 22 years before her birth.
But seriously, don’t mess with the President.
- Rulon Gardner on returning to wrestling training, getting his gold medal back 0
- David Letterman and the Olympics 0
- Caster Semenya: I can’t stop running because of gender controversy 0
- Roger Bannister’s shoes from 4-minute mile set for auction 1
- Justin Gatlin ‘kicked out’ of Beijing track meet 1
- Michael Phelps self-assessment: ‘horrendous,’ ‘garbage’ after winless Charlotte meet 5
- Mao Asada blogs about returning to figure skating 2
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)