Sep 17, 2012, 2:55 PM EDT
One of our favorite American Olympians, diver Cassidy Krug, thought it was a good idea to “photobama” (her words, care of Twitter) the Commander-in-Chief and leader of the free world, President Barack Obama, during a White House reception for Team USA Friday.
Krug, who finished seventh in 3m springboard, was subsequently brought in for questioning regarding a number of high level conspiracies over the weekend, most notably the Kennedy assassination, which happened roughly 22 years before her birth.
But seriously, don’t mess with the President.
- Michael Phelps ready to start ‘journey’ in comeback meet 0
- Another Michael set to make splash at Mesa Grand Prix 0
- Michael Phelps’ comeback at Mesa Grand Prix competition, broadcast schedules 0
- Ryan Hall, other U.S. runners wouldn’t help East Africans catch Meb Keflezighi 0
- Emotions flow for runners, spectators at Boston Marathon 0
- Meb Keflezighi stuns to win Boston Marathon (video) 4
- Rita Jeptoo repeats as Boston Marathon winner in course record 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (55)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (46)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)