Sep 15, 2012, 11:28 AM EST
Team USA’s most famous non-medaling virgin, Lolo Jones, recently responded in the negative regarding rumors that she and Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh are dating.
“We are not currently dating,” Jones told Playboy in an exclusive interview. “However, if the Lions win the Super Bowl and he wants to use the ring to propose to me, then we’ll see.”
“Currently” seems a suspicious word in context, especially since Suh reportedly brought her as his special guest to last Sunday’s game against St. Louis. Still, Lolo insists that she and Suh, who happens to be nearly five years her junior, are just friends.
- Missy Franklin’s dream to become most decorated female swimmer ever 1
- U.S. aerialists, elementary school classmates, sweep World Cup titles 0
- Michael Phelps may be reinstated for World Championships, report says 0
- David Boudia scraps springboard plan; Nick McCrory retires 0
- Kerri Walsh Jennings, April Ross confident after defeat in Brazil showdown 1
- Lindsey Vonn loses super-G standings lead, closes in on another record (video) 0
- Marcel Hirscher’s historically dominant win just about ends Ted Ligety’s title hopes (video) 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)