Sep 15, 2012, 11:28 AM EDT
Team USA’s most famous non-medaling virgin, Lolo Jones, recently responded in the negative regarding rumors that she and Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh are dating.
“We are not currently dating,” Jones told Playboy in an exclusive interview. “However, if the Lions win the Super Bowl and he wants to use the ring to propose to me, then we’ll see.”
“Currently” seems a suspicious word in context, especially since Suh reportedly brought her as his special guest to last Sunday’s game against St. Louis. Still, Lolo insists that she and Suh, who happens to be nearly five years her junior, are just friends.
- U.S. teams sweep World Series of Beach Volleyball (video) 0
- UPDATE: Noelle Pikus-Pace’s brother and his children found in Idaho 0
- Kerri Walsh Jennings, April Ross make WSOBV final 0
- Usain Bolt arrives in Glasgow, says he’s injury free 0
- Queen photobombs Commonwealth Games athlete selfie 0
- Brazil eyes 27 to 30 medals at Rio Olympics 0
- Usain Bolt not happy with Tyson Gay’s reduced ban 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (56)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)