Sep 15, 2012, 11:28 AM EST
Team USA’s most famous non-medaling virgin, Lolo Jones, recently responded in the negative regarding rumors that she and Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh are dating.
“We are not currently dating,” Jones told Playboy in an exclusive interview. “However, if the Lions win the Super Bowl and he wants to use the ring to propose to me, then we’ll see.”
“Currently” seems a suspicious word in context, especially since Suh reportedly brought her as his special guest to last Sunday’s game against St. Louis. Still, Lolo insists that she and Suh, who happens to be nearly five years her junior, are just friends.
- Olympic Year in Review: Winter Sports 0
- Lindsey Vonn OK after fall in Val d’Isere super-G (video) 0
- Lindsey Vonn wins cow in Val d’Isere, one victory from record 0
- Michael Phelps gets probation after guilty plea in DUI case 7
- Stephen Colbert and the Olympics 0
- U.S. will bid for 2024 Olympics, no city chosen yet 6
- Adrian Peterson won’t try for Olympics, but other RBs might 2
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)