Sep 15, 2012, 11:28 AM EDT
Team USA’s most famous non-medaling virgin, Lolo Jones, recently responded in the negative regarding rumors that she and Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh are dating.
“We are not currently dating,” Jones told Playboy in an exclusive interview. “However, if the Lions win the Super Bowl and he wants to use the ring to propose to me, then we’ll see.”
“Currently” seems a suspicious word in context, especially since Suh reportedly brought her as his special guest to last Sunday’s game against St. Louis. Still, Lolo insists that she and Suh, who happens to be nearly five years her junior, are just friends.
- Apolo Ohno on Ironman: A milestone among my 8 Olympic medals 1
- Beijing Marathon run through smog (video, photos) 0
- Aksel Lund Svindal injured playing soccer, likely out most of season 0
- Justin Gatlin not among IAAF Athlete of the Year award finalists 0
- Noelle Pikus-Pace: I already miss skeleton, but happily retired 0
- Simone Biles still buzzing after World Championships whirlwind 0
- Gracie Gold calls audible, adds lyrics for post-Olympic season 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)