Sep 15, 2012, 11:28 AM EDT
Team USA’s most famous non-medaling virgin, Lolo Jones, recently responded in the negative regarding rumors that she and Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh are dating.
“We are not currently dating,” Jones told Playboy in an exclusive interview. “However, if the Lions win the Super Bowl and he wants to use the ring to propose to me, then we’ll see.”
“Currently” seems a suspicious word in context, especially since Suh reportedly brought her as his special guest to last Sunday’s game against St. Louis. Still, Lolo insists that she and Suh, who happens to be nearly five years her junior, are just friends.
- Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte split duels in Mesa 0
- Boston Marathon preview: Can Meb Keflezighi repeat? 0
- Michael Phelps jokingly challenges Katie Ledecky to race 1
- Debbie Phelps texted Michael Phelps about Rio 2016 years ago (video) 0
- Yevgeny Plushenko to return to figure skating competition 1
- Michael Phelps back with ‘OK’ victory in Mesa 1
- Michael Phelps could be offered World Championships spot by FINA 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)